Coronavirus (Covid -19)
Lough Inagh Lodge Hotel
For the safety and protection of our guests and employees in relation to Covid-19, we have implemented additional preparatory measures as part of a coordinated response.
• For everyone’s safety we will adhere to numbers outlined in the restricted emergency plan for the foreseeable future. We can provide meals in the bar, dining room or bedroom throughout the day.
• Sanitizer points at front door, reception, main hall and back of house areas.
• Our staff are continuously being updated and trained in the best practice including hand washing, wiping of surfaces, handling money etc.
• We ask guests to pay by card when possible.
• Ongoing communications with all our staff about symptoms and procedures.
• Notice points for staff and public on hand washing and preventative measures.
• Full procedure for sanitising all bedrooms after guest departure, e.g. all touch points such as handles, doors, remote controls etc
• All glassware, plates, cutlery, etc go through a high temperature wash to be sterilized
• Disposable gloves are being used by our staff which come into contact with food
We are small business remotely located in the heart of Connemara we are adhering to the guidelines provided to us all by the HSE, WHO and IHF. It will be business as usual when we open. We look forward to welcoming you. We will do our very best in making sure we play our part in preventing the spread of this virus and maintaining our staff and customer safety. We are available for any information or concerns you have regarding your booking.